Keep Customer Service Special
01 Feb 2018
Written by Alice Smithson
No matter where you go, places you visit or people you meet, first impressions are forever lasting and are something that are extremely important when working in a client facing industry – with hairdressing, beauty and barbering one of the most important client facing industries across the UK.
No matter the industry, it is extremely important that clients are greeted with nothing but exceptional service every time they visit the salon, spa or barbershop. It’s the little things that count and that keep clients coming back, solidifying their loyalty to your business/brand.
Here we take a look at how you can make the clients visit extraordinary from start to finish;
- Answer the phone within three rings. We all know that salons can sometimes be quiet noisy therefore answering within three rings deflects a constant ring whilst also answering to the client who has rang in. Efficiency is key.
- Remember the little details. From the clients favourite magazine or styling station to their favourite magazine or refreshment. You can always make a note on their client card to remind you!
- Continue the previous conversation. Last time the client visited they maybe told you about an exciting event or a holiday – ask them how it went – a great conversation starter!
- Communication is key! Talk your clients through every part of their appointment, discuss what you are doing and why and how this benefits them. 95% of complaints are down to lack of communication so ensure all parties are on the same page.
- Provide service with a smile J nothing is more welcoming than a smile!
Please enter your search term in the field below