iBookings Update For GDPR
07 Mar 2018
Written by Alice Smithson
In preparation for GDPR we have made some changes to iBookings, to ensure our customers have the tools to comply.
New tools to help you comply with GDPR:
- Client Preferences Portal – in version 11.6 and later, iSalon will include a short URL in all SMS messages which leads clients to the preferences portal.
- Clients Notes Access – Clients are allowed access to their notes, method chosen on the iBookings setup page.
- Marketing Opt-In Tracking Report – This report now tracks opt-in changes made using the Client Preferences Portal.
- Forget Me Function – ‘Forget Me’ button allows clients to delete their data from iSalon.
- Salon Choice – The display for choosing a salon within a group of salons has improved.
- Address Finder – When clients enter their postcode, they are shown a list of corresponding addresses to choose from.
- Unavailable Team Members – When a Team Member is not available (has no availability) – iBookings shows the salon/call centre phone number so clients can call to book an appointment.
There are many more added features, read about them in our Release Notes.
We have also produced a video to talk you through the features, watch this here.
Please enter your search term in the field below