BOOSTING YOUR SALON PROFILE BOTH LOCALLY AND DIGITALLY
22 May 2018
Written by Alice Smithson
Raising your salons profile is something very important, and a task that should never be out to the side – you want to make potential clients aware of your salon/spa, the services you offer and what you can provide them in terms of pampering and of course, up to date products and services, as well as a level of professionalism and customer care.
Locally, there are many things you can do to engage with those in the area. It’s all about networking and getting your name out there. Digitally the world is your oyster. Been seen and be heard.
Ways to boost your salon profile
- Hire a PR Agency who specialises within your industry. They will be able to guide you and put together a plan to raise your profile as per your own goals.
- Sponsor local events which are applicable. Local fashion shows for example, offer your services for hair or makeup or provide leaflets/products for goody bags.
- Work with local press, provide them with a competition for one of their readers.
- Offer recommend a friend schemes. Perhaps offer loyal clients a discount for recommending friends to the salon. Word of mouth is the best form of getting new clients so reward those clients who already are very loyal to you.
- Ensure you have a presence on all social media channels. Social media is a great way to reach out to those near and far. Ask all clients to support you on this and also ask them to leave reviews as this will up your pages star rating!
- Also ask those who like the page to like and share, and perhaps run a competition allowing those who follow to win a service in the salon/spa.
Please enter your search term in the field below